1 Full Time Permanent Data Management Coordinator
Competition Number: DC-SK-19-15
Headquartered in Saskatoon, Suncorp Valuations is a dynamic growth-oriented leader in the global valuation industry. Through offices in Canada and the U.S.A, we offer a full range of valuation, consulting and costing services for land, buildings, machinery and equipment, and for intangible assets such as patents, copyrights and franchises.
Utilizing robust research methodologies, valuation consultants develop reports that provide an opinion of value for built property and other assets. Clients utilize reports for a variety of requirements including regulatory compliance, financing, litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, purchase price allocation, insurance placement and claim settlements. Risk Management Services assist clients by identifying and mitigating risks such as the potential for accidents, property damage and theft. For further details please refer to our website at www.suncorpvaluations.com.
We are seeking a Data Management Coordinator to join our Professional Services team. The role reports to the Vice President, Professional Services in Saskatoon.
The Data Management Coordinator is responsible for the acquisition, verification, analysis, and storage of a variety of data types. The data is utilized by the Professional Services teams to develop credible professional estimates, opinions, and consulting services.
The Ideal Candidate.
Along with the required credentials, you enjoy working with a group of professionals and excel at research and data management. Although you are able to work independently, you enjoy leveraging the knowledge of coworkers. You have no problem working independently, while collaborating with stakeholders in other offices. You easily manage multiple projects and are naturally focused on providing internal stakeholders and external clients with high levels of service to meet our Brand Promise of ON TIME, CREDIBLE, PROFESSIONAL. You have solid ability to gather thorough information while at the same time finding efficient ways to complete assignments.
- Certificate or Diploma from a recognized institution in research and/or data management, or equivalent complementary discipline.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Expertise with MS Office, particularly with Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, and external stakeholders.
- Excellent project management and time management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Basic understanding of building design, real estate terminology, and financial analysis is an asset.
- A genuine desire to go above and beyond to provide excellence in support services;
- Proactive, with a desire to drive results and exceed goals;
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Solid computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Able to work with complex spreadsheets;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with acute attention to detail;
- Expert project planning skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks;
- Able to collaborate, share knowledge and leverage expertise as needed;
- Self-directed with the desire and ability to work independently.
We pride ourselves in offering flexible work arrangements that allow our employees to balance work and life commitments.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please send your resume, cover letter and compensation expectations via email and include in the subject line the competition number, followed by your first and last name.
Comp #: DC-SK-19-15
Deadline: September 13, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that we do not accept phone or email inquiries in regards to open positions.